Saturday, November 7, 2009

Buseyness...aka Busyness

So lately things around our house. We just got back from Utah last week and schoolwork has been out of control for both of us. Tomorrow Braeden will be 1 years old, so we are getting ready for the BIG day. He is just growing so big. He can climb on and off of things now, he can spit really well, and he can make sounds with his lips and mouth when he moves his lips with his fingers. He can make us smile in many ways and he gives great kisses.

Last night I had to teach a craft class at an Enrichment activity. I has Braeden for a few hours and that was not working out so well. So I called Ben who has just got home and asked if he would come get Braeden. So he did. Well Braeden not only didn't cry the whole night...he took a bottle, played really well with his dad, and his dad got him to sleep (without me). I kept asking Ben when I got home if Braeden has cried at all and he said no. WOW! He doesn't need his mommy anymore. How sad is that? He is just growing up too fast. I was so sad, and when he woke up in the night last night I just looked at him and loved him really close. He is so cute. It was a milestone for sure...and mixed feeling kind of one.

Then on top of that I am trying to wean. I don't know any of you other moms stories out there, but it is painful. I produce a lot of milk so it is just not so fun! It will work though slowly, but surely.

I also started to take down the decorations in our house this week. It feels weird to be moving again. It will be a good change though. Ben finds out the 20th of November where we are going to be stationed in the Air Force. That will be a weird change too.

Well I will be putting up some picture of my little man soon from tomorrow's big day. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Weaning was really painful for me too. It's can be an emotional time too, which makes it difficult. Dallin has the same birthday as your little guy! How fun. Happy Birthday Braeden!! Let us know where you guys are headed next. Maybe Omaha....