Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween

Saturday was a really busy day. We had the baptism, the birthday and then it was time to get ready for Halloween. There were 10 people that we had to get ready to go trick-or-treating. It was so fun! Last year I was a week away from having a baby and sitting home all by myself watching scary movies all night. It was not fun. So this year I had to make up for it. And I did. We got everyone ready. Braeden was in his cute little pony costume, Ben was a pumpkin, and I was dracula's wife. It was a perfect night, not too hot and not too cold. Braeden got cold after a while, but my sister Jess took him while Ben and I went with my mom and the girls. That was the first time that I had been away that long from Braeden. I worried about him the whole time. I guess that is a mother's right. We went around town and got lots of goodies. At about 9 we were done. We had to go and tend to the baby. He was tired and hungry. It was fun to be with my family.









No comments: