Braeden went for his 12 month check-up today. It was an interesting story. We were not even seen by a doctor, but a PA. She basically reprimanded us for nursing Braeden as long as we did and for giving him as much milk as we do now. I felt like I was getting yelled at and that she was calling me a bad mother. There were many other things that she said, but it boils my blood to think about it. On a better note, Braeden got three shots and then his 2 flu shots. So 5 total. He was so sad, and I think it hurt Ben a lot to see it happen. He is being a sad boy right now, but I would be too if I got that many shots. He is a strong little boy. Everything else looked good, and we didn't get many questions answered, but Braeden will be okay. He just needs to sleep better at night and that will save us all. Any tips on that would be helpful.
Another thing...Ben got his email saying he is officially selected to go into the Air Force. We are just waiting any time for the email that tells us where we will be stationed. ah...that waiting.
We are just getting packed to move back to Utah. Ben has three day left of school. Even then, they are half days. He is so excited to be done, but not as excited as I am for him to be done. I have one test and one paper to do, and then I am done for the semester. That is awesome. It has been hard. I start another semester in January and then I have one class after that semester. Then I will be DONE! YEAH! Let's pray I don't lose my head before then.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The PA was probably just having a bad day. Maybe one of her ferrets wasn't doing well at home....(she wouldn't have children; she's more of a ferret-person, I think)
Post a Comment