Thursday, May 20, 2010
New Workout
So my mom and I bought this DVD at Walmart today. She told me it would be rough, but this was not the correct definition for that. I really did almost die. HOLY COW!!! It claims to "lose up to 30 pounds in 6 weeks," and I am sure that will happen. If you need a change for your workout plan or you are stuck in a rut like I was...TRY THIS! Let's do it together. I DON'T ever sweat, but with this I was drenched and it really felt good. I have not felt this pumped for a long time. I am going to TRY to get up at 6:30 instead of 7 and get this done Monday- Saturday. Taking Sundays off will be my reward. It will be rough and it will take all you have got, but it will be SO SO worth it. It is $9.00 in the workout section at Wally World and we can do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
AWESOME! You go girl!!! you can do it! i wanna do it too! 30lbs though?? like YOU need to lose that! i do bad! and that would be soooo nice. BUT one question...can you eat what you want on it??
Haha I have the same questions as Alecia. Can you eat what you want? Also, how long a day is the workout? I also agree with Alecia on if you lose 30 pounds you are going to disappear. Lol. You'll have to keep us updated on how it goes.
Ya you can eat what you want...just workout. I will let you know how it goes. I may not need the whole 30 pounds but even 15 and to tone up would be awesome!!!
I'm totally going to do this when I can get back! Don't let me forget!
Post a Comment