
Okay so enough with the Twilight stuff and let's get to The Vampire Diaries. I would much rather get into this story than Twilight. Seriously those of you who haven't watched this...do it. My husband even loves this show. It is more realistic and let's face it...the people are way more beautiful. I cannot tell you how much this show rocks. I love it. Stephen should be Edward and that is all. There is nothing else to say...he is the PERFECT Edward. I would go watch more of the movies from the Twilight series if Edward looked like Stephen. This show is awesome and you can watch all of the episodes on Casttv.com Take a look I promise it is worth it. This is my little getaways once a week that is my time. I love it. This is not a creepy vampire story and I don't like things like that anyways, but this is more realistic like it could happen and there is such a great cast and storyline...I promise you will be hooked. It is on the CW Thursday nights. If any of you already watch it...confess to everyone and validate what I am saying is true.
1 comment:
I have to admit it too! I love Vampire diaries... It's my guilty pleasure that i watch every thursday night and my husband watches too!!
Post a Comment