Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Swimming

It was the first day of free summer lunches at the park. So I worked really hard on homework so that we could go. Braeden loved being at the park and he at all of his corn dog, fruit and chocolate milk. Today was a hot enough day (100 degrees)that we decided to get out the pool and swim. Well it is a kiddie pool so Braeden swam. He loved it so much! He ate 7 popsicles while he was in the pool. Toward the end of swimming Braeden poured a cup of water over his head which made the sunscreen get in his eyes. I had to run him in and get him into the bath to get that out of his eyes. He had some red, swollen eyes for a while. I gave him some Tylenol and he felt a little better after that. He did not have one nap all day so he was getting so tired. It was so hot about 6 that I called my dad to see if he could come and look at this ancient AC that we have in one of the windows of our house. So he came over and after like an hour we fixed it and it was so heaven. Ahh...what would we do without AC? I don't want to find out again for a while. While Braeden was outside playing in the pool I got a little sun too. It felt really nice, but it gets too intense and it is time to go in so we don't get heat stroke.













No comments: