Today was such a wonderful day! Well it started off hot and got to 97 degrees. That is HOT! Braeden and I walked to church and got sunburned on the way. It was fast and testimony meeting, and I knew it was going to be a good meeting. The spirit was so strong and I bore my testimony so that really intense...heart pounding would go away. I felt a lot better after I bore my testimony. My thoughts were all jumbled though so I hope I did a good job.
Nursery was a nightmare. All of the kids had something in their breakfast. They were ornery and hyper at the same time. My goodness.
After church Braeden and I had a NAP! Yes, that word is nap. We finally both got a nice nap...besides the fact that we are living in a house that traps in the heat and we only have 2 fans. We have been sweating all day long. After we woke up we went to my mom and dad's. THEY put the cooler in and so I stayed there and told my mom that I wanted to live in their living room for the next 3 weeks. =) While I was there I watched this movie called "freshman father" on Hallmark. It was so sweet.
Finally it was 9pm and my sweet little boy was ready for his bed. My mom, Amanda, and Kellie came over to workout with me. We were all dead at the end, but so glad we worked out. It was so worth it. I love the feeling after a good workout. Especially an ab one. Well I am going to go to bed now and dream of all of the tests and things that I need to study for. Hopefully I can get some sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment