Monday, July 19, 2010

My Daddy and the Call

My dad just called me to see if I was doing okay today from my trip to the ER. It made me so happy and I got all teary eyed when he hung up. That made my whole day and I am so grateful for him. He is such a great man, and I appreciate all of his hard work. He sacrifices so much for his family and he is such a strong man. He is strong physically, mentally, spiritually and physically. I love my dad, and those of you who know him love him too. He is such a huge example to me. I love you daddy! I hope you know it, and thanks for calling.



Having my dad call me reminds me of the song "The Call" by Matt Kennon.  I love this song.  I personally need this song sometimes because life is busy.  We all think about people sometimes and mean to call them, but we never do.  We need to make time to call those we are thinking of.  This song is how I am feeling right now.  I hope you enjoy the song, and the video.



No comments: