Monday, January 31, 2011

New Makeup Finds

This stuff is amazing.  It really feels like moisture when it goes on your face. It has great coverage and does not feel heavy or cakey.  I got this at walmart for a little over $11.00. I was a little skeptical at first when I saw the commercial for this, but I needed some new light mineral/powder makeup so I decided to try it...well I am in love.


My NEXT find...I know this has been around for a while, but I needed to find a good bronzer.  So I went to walmart and found the cover girl cheekers bronzer.  I love this because it matches your face shade and gives you that tanned/bronze look. I got this for a little over $4.00

With a little bit of chapstick or lipgloss, you can have a fresh beautiful look.Hope you like these finds...because I know I do. 

No comments: