This post may make me sound like I am the most negative, unhappy, hateful person in the world...but I REALLY do hate January. It feels like it is 60 days long and it is always so cold. My poor little Braeden just want to go outside and play. Ben keeps making appointments to go to the park with Braeden and I know it is really cold when he doesn't even go outside.
So...
now that it is February, I am so excited for spring. I love when the flowers poke through and the trees start to bud on the trees, and the sun comes out. Braeden was eating lunch today and he got SUPER excited when he saw birds outside. I mean come on...my son freaked out when he saw birds. Winter must leave! B needs to go outside and play in the backyard and run his little body tired. He is going to love when the backyard is done and has normal grass.
February is also LOVE month. I am so excited to plan Valentine's Day for Ben. He really hates these holidays, so I plan something. I want to do something special so if any of you have ideas, please let me know.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree, January is one of the hardest months to get through!! (Have you read my complaining blog posts lately?) :0) Once February is here, Spring seems so much closer...especially since it is such a short month.
Post a Comment