So the rules go like this:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Award 7 new bloggers with the award (and comment them so they know they've won!)
1. Devri my old roomie (whom I just adore) from Snow gave me this award. Thanks Devri for thinking my blog is stylish. I miss you and love you a lot!
2. Facts:
One: I have a definite sweet tooth. This is just a fact. I love chocolate anything really, or I will try anything chocolate. I have a junk drawer at home, and now that I am pregnant...I am enjoying my junk drawer.
Two: I love being a mom! It may be difficult at some times, but I would not want to do anything else in the world. My son is the joy of my life and he makes me laugh, cry, and want to pull my hair out. BUT when he gives me kisses on my cheek, and says, "I love you," it makes all the bad go away.
Three: I didn't really like high school. There are many reasons why I didn't really like high school, but the main would be because people are just down right mean. (This was kind of a negative fact, but it is still a fact).
Four: I have learned more from my husband Ben about life, cooking, nursing, people, adventures, and many other things since we have been married. Ben is really smart, and he grew up in a completely different part of the country than I did, so learning about his lifestyle and how he grew up is amazing.
Five: I am going to Utah for Easter this year. I am really excited because I love Easter, and Braeden is going to be so fun this year with the Easter egg hunting. AND my mom has almost a whole week off!!
Six: I love watching movies! Unfortunately there are not a lot of good movies out there lately, but Ben and I enjoy sitting down to a good movie. It is very relaxing, and it is our downtime from the day and our son is usually in bed while we watch movies...so we actually get something out of it.
Seven: I secretly wish that Ben and I would be stationed to Hawaii with the Air Force. I would miss my family terribly, but I don't see them right now as it is, so why not move to Hawaii for a while and enjoy this:
I think it would be a blast and a change we would enjoy. We will see what happens in the future.
I tag these 7 bloggers now:
1. Benjamin Busey
2. Katina Roberts
3. Kristi Rowley
4 .Emily Dixon
5. Chloe Carr
6. Alecia Talbott
7. Launi Godoy


1 comment:
Thanks for sending the award my way. I will have to post soon. I love reading your blog and keeping up with you.
Post a Comment