Sunday, July 17, 2011

Best Thing EVER...new nursing clothes secret

Today as I was sitting at home trying to figure things out about me, the new baby, how I am going to get the next 7 weeks to fly by and such...it came to me that nursing clothes are ridiculously expensive and ugly and so on.  I just ordered some cami's 5 for $20 on wetseal.com and some at forever 21 for 2.80 each
and I had a "lightbulb" moment.  Why don't I make my own nursing bras and cami's with that things I already love and have.  I did a search of course on amazon first to see if they had anything such as a bra clasp, and they didn't :(  So I did a google search and guess what...this link had nursing bra clasps for super cheap.  I decided to get some and convert my bras into nursing bras without buying nursing bras.

 I a going to take back the nursing bra I just bought because I am going to make my own and better.  Here is the tutorial on doing this. I am so happy about this and I hope you moms are as excited as I am about this.  I should go into business or something. I don't know why I didn't think of this before.

Now how to convert a cami into a nursing cami...don't worry I will come up with something and let you all know.
UPDATE:  Here is the link for the cami tutorial.

No comments: