It doesn't seem like much, but at the same time...I want to gag at the thought of being pregnant for one more week. I know I should be grateful for the chance to be pregnant and have another baby...(which I have done really well with this pregnancy midst all of the problems) but now that I am dizzy all of the time and I cannot get the things done that I need to and want to, I am starting to wear down. What is with me and 33 weeks being ridiculously tired and my pregnancies just going downhill. With Braeden I had the contractions and was on house arrest (felt like house arrest anyways) for 7 weeks. Now with this baby, I am so done with being pregnant and I just want this baby here. I know time will go by fast (I guess) but Ben is leaving the first of August for 2 weeks and I don't know what I am going to do. I am going to do insane and go into childbirth just because my almost 3 year old will be driving me into labor. We cannot really go anywhere too far from base because of insurance. We can't have the baby at any other hospital or we will pay for the WHOLE thing. I am not doing that. I am nesting like crazy, but with the constant dizziness, I really can't do anything about it. I can't drive anywhere because it is not safe, so grocery shopping is out of the question unless my driver is here to take me. I teach primary, but I can't make it an hour at home without getting completely lightheaded, so how am I supposed to teach my lesson? I guess I don't. My husband tells me to eat and drink lots because bless his soul he wants to think that is all my problem is, but it is not. I am constantly eating healthy and drinking tons of water, but it is a no go.
Anyways since this is my blog, I guess I can rant about whatever I wish. So here is a pregnancy rant. At least I was somewhat nice in this post. :) I don't like to complain, but I think as pregnant as I am, I reserve the right.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You actually do not have to go on base. You can change to Tricare standard and go anywhere you want, but you have to pay like 16% of the bills (I think it's 16%). That is what I did with both Abby and Kole. I didn't need to with Ammon because my complications made them send me to Boise.
Post a Comment