Monday, August 1, 2011
Guide to a Flawless Face
I really like to try new makeup and new things...it is time to try something new now. After this baby is born I am going to want to try to look good again and work on the face and body. This link is awesome. I follow this website and I am so happy that this tutorial was on here in such great detail with pictures included. I went and bought some new makeup at Walmart and only spent $25 for all of the new things that the tutorial used. I am so excited to try it and see what it looks like. A few new tips and tricks might make all the difference in a flawless face. I will let you all know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw that too! Let me know how it works for you! :)
Post a Comment