Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pinewood Craft Designs...Back Again

Today I (and with a little help from a friend) decided to start doing my Etsy stuff again!  I should have realized that I just needed to renew my stuff...but with this pregnancy things have slipped from my mind like crazy. So there are a few items on there now and there should be more as the fall season approaches. I have had a lot of ideas run through my mind, and so I decided just to put them up on etsy and see if anyone likes what I am making and thinking of.  I have tons of paper, and different colors of vinyl and stuff, so if you would like anything...let me know!

Here is the link...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/stephaniebusey?ref=pr_shop

Hope you see something you like! I love doing crafts and while I am sitting here waiting for a baby, I might as well do something that I love to do.

No comments: