Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Emerson is 8 months

My little Emerson is 8 months old...bleh!

His favorite foods are: I am still nursing him, but only at night because he continues to bite me and it is not an enjoyable experience for this mamma!  So I pump (he finally takes bottles...hallalujah) and he supplements with formula when I am running low.  He LOVES all fruit baby food and french fries.

LOVES: He loves to stand up and scale everything, he loves to play with his big brother, he LOVES his daddy.  When Ben leaves the room or comes into a room Emerson will change his mood instantly.  He loves his dad.  He loves to crawl everywhere and play in Braeden's room when Braed isn't looking. He loves to go for drives and to cuddle with me.  He is such a wiggle butt right now that he is just everywhere.

MILESTONES: He is almost walking. He is pretty steady on his feet.  He can crawl up our few steps into our sunken room and back down.  He has 6 teeth now.  He is getting his top four teeth as we speak. He can say mama-mama. I LOVE that for sure! He is almost 23 pounds and he is in size 5 diapers. What a big boy!

Emerson is such a sweetheart I am so blessed to have him in my life.  He is so happy and he is ALWAYS smiling.  I LOVE my little chunker!


2 comments:

Whit said...

He is so cute!!

Adam and Dev said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! Crazy how that happens huh ;)

Also, It was Shane's dad who passed away a few months ago and both of Carrie's parents did this past Sunday. It's so sad...I wasn't sure if it was confusing or not the way I worded it.