Braeden has this little friend Jackson from church. His mom and I serve in the Primary presidency together. She has 9 kids and they are such a great family. Jackson and Braeden love to play together and they just love each other so much. Today Annette (Jackson's mom) and I went to lunch with the kids. When we arrived at Jack in the Box and Jackson saw Braeden, he said "BRAEDEN!" It was adorable. Here is a picture of them with their silly faces. I love these kids.
We are moving in two months and I am going to miss these guys. We are finally close to some people and now we are leaving...don't ask...I AM bitter. It is so hard for me! I want to stay and be friends and stay friends. OH, that isn't going to happen. We are just going to stay close and thank heavens for Facebook.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment