Friday, May 3, 2013

Emerson

The last week, Emerson was not himself. He has been sick and grumpy and downright ornery. It has been really hard on me. He has slowly been snapping out of it. He is starting to cuddle with me again, and he grabs my hand when we go somewhere in the house or out of the house. He has been melting my heart because he will come up to me, jabber a bit, and give me a big smile. I LOVE it. He is such a sweetheart. He is loving nursery. He climbs on the table, which I don't know how to stop him. He follows commands like, get the phone, throw this away, go find daddy, and where is Braeden? He is so fun right now. He can say a few things, Pup-Pup for puppy, Tucker(our dog), daddy, mama, I love you, milk, wow, uh oh, and hewooow....when there is a phone in the near vicinity. Adorable. He is my chunky boy, who still has terrible eczema. He is always rashy. Poor baby. Maybe someday he will grow out of that. It is not fun for him though. He is obsessed with buckles. Every time he gets out of his high chair, he has to buckle it. It is so funny.  He tries really hard to keep up with his older brother, and he does a pretty good job. He is way more destructive that Braeden ever was...that I can remember anyways. He is a tornado child. I usually find him on the kitchen table. Man, did I have monkeys instead of children? He has outgrown his crib, because he literally climbed out of it. So we had to take it down, and put his mattress on the bed. That is where he is now until we can make him his own bed. He is doing a great job getting off the binky. He was or has not been attached to anything, BUT his binky. I knew it would be hard to get rid of it. Last week, when all he wanted to do was cry...I was a terrible mother and gave him the darn thing. He was so so happy. He loves to shake hands and give high fives. That is my way of getting him to me to change his diaper usually. It works every time.

I love my little guy and he is so much fun to be around. He is smart and fast and crazy. What a sweetheart. I am so grateful he is a part of my family. He adds so much! I love you Emerson Henry.

No comments: