Friday, September 19, 2008

Days Seem to Drag on

Well it has been almost two days since we went to the doctor and my dishes are piling up, laundry piles are growing to the ceiling, and the floor needs vacuumed. The bed needs to be made and I cannot do anything. It is hard when you are not supposed to be doing anything. I got one step closer to having a baby yesterday. The second stage of labor. We are going to be having this baby within two weeks. I dropped Ben off at work today and it was all I could to to make it back up the stairs to my apartment on the THIRD floor. So needless to say I will be resting and having a long nap now. I sure do hope this baby comes within two weeks or maybe a week so that I can actually walk again. I know I wont be sleeping a lot, but who cares. I can walk and actually get up to do my dishes. I guess life goes on and eventually I will get my house cleaned again. We will see how the next few days go. :)

No comments: