What a beautiful day. The leaves are all starting to fall off of the trees and it is fall. I love going for walks in the fall when the leaves crunch under your feet and there is a chill in the air.
Halloween was such a blast...not! I stayed at home alone and watched some of those stupid Michael Myers movies. You have to be really bored to watch those. I did make a butterscotch pie with oreo crust though. It was very good. My niece, nephew, and sister-in-law came over and started their trick-or-treating here. Ani was tigerlily, and Kai was a tiger. It was so cute. They were here for a little while and then Ani kept saying, "Let's go trick-or-treating." So they went on their way and I was alone again. Thanks Edith for coming over to visit.
Right now I am watching this really sad movie. It is about this girl who has cancer, but she is not telling her boyfriend. So she is totally living life to it's fullest and making all these rules for life while her boyfriend is stressed about life and work and everything else. They go dancing and she dances and he just sits there and watches her. He has no adventure and she is out there. They are falling deeply in love and she is just trying to live like she has no cancer. What a way to look at life. I will let you know what happens in the rest of the movie. :)
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey! So sorry to hear about all your baby problems! Gosh, that sounds so tough! Hopefully things will change for you anyday now! Good luck on everything! Hey I looked at your husbands blog (Sorry, I'm kind of weird that way) and he has some AWESOME pictures! He needs to do that professionally. I just thought he should know!
Hooray for blogs!! :) I hope you have the baby soon! Tell him to come now, cause I said so. Haha.
Post a Comment