Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Little Santa Clause and his Reindeer





On Monday night Ben had a Christmas work party. It was a Winter Wonderland theme and Ben and I wanted Braeden to look so cute. So we put him in his Santa suit and he looked so dang cute. He didn't like his hat too well, but he was very cuddly in his outfit. I loved it.

Today has been a very busy day. I had my 6-week check-up at the doctor and Ben had his last final at BYU EVER!!! He is now a BYU alumnist(those are his words). He is so glad to be done with school and I am proud of him for all his hard work. He will have a little break and start with more school on January 12th. So we will have a little time with him before he hits it hard again.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Braeden is so cute! I love that little Santa outfit! You guys are moving to Colorado?!?! What part? That's where I'm from! Congrats with finishing school too. That's awesome.

Adam and Dev said...

He looks so cute- and happy early Christmas to you guys! :)

Whit said...

Oh my gosh, that is aboslutely adorable. He is rocking that santa outfit! Aw, Steph, we're gonna miss you guys so much when you move. We might take your car away secretly...you would never know :)

emily said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable outfit! I love it!

He really is so beautiful!

Crysany said...

His little Santa outfit is so dang cute!! Im so glad that your husband is done with BYU!!! ha i can't wait until mine is!! Have a great Christmas

Ben said...

Shannon, we're moving to Arvada, about 2.5 miles from Regis University